2018 Yamaha SRViper L-TX LE 50th
Call for Price
Look as aggressive as you ride with the SRViper L-TX LE 50th. Displaying a retro red and white paint scheme, this limited L-TX model carries a FOX® QS3 shock package to provide exceptional control and includes trail comforts like a heated trail seat for those more frigid trail rides.
- Premium Fox® 1.5 Qs3 Front Shocks: FOX® QS3 premium shock package, Piggyback chamber to deliver reduced fading and exceptional control, Three easy-to-adjust compression damping performance settings
- Special 50th Anniversary Styling: Retro red and white paint scheme, Hi-impact graphics, Limited availability
- Heated Trail Seat: Provides ultimate warmth, Dash-mounted switch, Complete comfort
- Premium FOX® 1.5 QS3 Front Shocks: The Viper L-TX LE is equipped with FOX® QS3 shocks for a premium upgrade to this model. The FOX® high-pressure gas shock features a piggyback chamber to deliver reduced fading, exceptional control, and three easy to adjust compression damping performance settings so you can quickly and easily adjust the ride to conditions and riding preference. Premium Kashima coating fights friction for smooth shock function.
- Dual Shock SR 137 Rear Suspension: The Dual Shock SR 137 rear suspension is the cumulative result of years of punishment and development in snocross and cross-country competition. This long travel suspension offers premium ride comfort with additional bump bridging capabilities, floatation and traction thanks to its stretched length. The ride and comfort is further enhanced with adjustable FOX® QS3 shock absorbers. The SR 137 is a "coupled" suspension that utilizes a unique "sliding" front arm mount. With up to half-inch of movement at the front arm "slot", the system allows the SR 137 to deliver controlled (reduced) ski-lift during acceleration while still retaining front arm bump compliance.
- Special 50th Anniversary Styling: The brilliant retro red and white paint scheme is accented by the slick black 'eye-liner' wind deflector and hi-impact graphics. This limited model is sure to become a collectors item for long time Yamaha fans.
- Heated Trail Seat: A standard heated seat provides the ultimate in warmth and comfort on even the coldest of winter days. A simple flip of the dash-mounted switch allows you to choose from two settings of warmth allowing you to explore what lies beyond that next curve from sun-up to sundown in complete comfort.
- Standard Rear Storage: A tunnel mounted, molded storage bag provides you the added convenience of easy access storage. The bag features additional padding to protect cargo, and an easy to open large zipper pull with weatherproof zipper. There's room for spare gloves, water, snacks and more.
- YVXC Clutching: Featuring Yamaha drive and driven clutching, the YVXC system delivers smooth engagement, instant acceleration, fast reacting backshift, and cool operating temperatures for a long belt life. The YVXC clutch system delivers Yamaha's hallmark smooth power delivery, responsive engine feel and unmatched quality.
- Rip Saw II Track: Regarded as the best high-performance terrain track available, the 1.25-inch lug design of the RipSaw II delivers incredible acceleration, braking control, and handling in a wide variety of conditions.
- Hayes Performance Brakes: A dual-piston brake caliper applies braking forces directly to the drive shaft and is mated to an oversized, lightweight drilled rotor. The unique radial brake master cylinder helps to deliver consistent "feel" in a wide variety of conditions while the oversized lever delivers greater braking force and feel with reduced effort.
- High Flow Intake and Exhaust: The forward facing design of the air-box and engine intake system on the Genesis 1049cc engine results in maximum airflow to the engine and no starvation. This ensures maximum power and throttle response. In addition, a high-flow, stainless steel exhaust header is cooled by snow for optimum performance without excessive heat and noise
- Genesis 1049cc High Performance Engine: The 3-cylinder Genesis engine has been regarded as the industry's best four-stroke engine. Featuring a sophisticated closed-loop fuel injection system and 4-valves per cylinder, the 1049 engine delivers a class-leading horsepower, instant throttle response and a thick torque curve that jettisons you from corner to corner in a blink of an eye. All with great fuel economy and a reputation for bulletproof durability.
- Lightweight SRV Front Suspension: The over-structure design of the SRV chassis creates a rigid mounting point for the unique 30-degree swept design of the SRV front suspension. The "angled" mounting design directs impacts back to the strongest points of the chassis, creating a more stable and predictable ride. Tall, lightweight forged spindles help to deliver an incredibly strong front suspension with controlled camber geometry for stability and light steering effort.
- SRV Chassis: Sophisticated aluminum extrusions are joined with precision castings to create an incredibly strong, lightweight and rider intuitive chassis. The over-structure design provides rigidity and is designed to disperse severe impacts throughout the chassis making it exceptionally resilient.
- Magnesium Drive Case/Oil Reservoir: The multi-function case is made of lightweight magnesium and serves multiple functions. Foremost it serves as the chain-case housing with integrated push-button reverse; it also provides a rigid mounting location for the upper chassis spar; and it serves as the remote oil reservoir. The multi-function design makes for a lightweight and more compact chassis design resulting in improved ride and handling.
- Conjoined Rear Wheel-Set: A composite rear axle hub assembly is conjoined into a single hub design, making it both lighter and stronger than two separate wheels, resulting in less un-sprung weight for a more responsive rear suspension.
- Tuner III Skis: Our Deep Keel Tuner III Skis are engineered specifically for the SRV Chassis coupled with the high-torque response of the Genesis 4-Stroke. They deliver reduced ski-pressure and near effortless steering; and the dual keel design delivers an assured "bite" in the corners with reduced darting. The design also allows you to customize the handling and feel of your sled with easy to change carbide runners in a variety of insert lengths for the inner and outer keel.
- Digital Gauge Package: The deluxe gauge package touts large, easy to read black on white digits, making it easy to keep track of vehicle and engine diagnostics even when navigating a drifted ditch-line or mogul littered trail. The easy to operate, technology packed display includes coolant temperature, exhaust temperature, intake air temperature, voltage, along with speed, rpm, altimeter, clock, fuel level, trip meters, and much more.
- Push Button Reverse: Standard push button reverse actuates a servo-controlled reverse gear providing both comfort and convenience.
- LED Taillight: The high-intensity LED taillight/brake light is lighter and brighter than a traditional incandescent design, and delivers a significantly longer lifespan.
- Plush Trail Seat: Special hi density foam is sculpted to aid easy transition from seated to standing and shaped to allow maximum rider mobility from side to side. Its durometer is firm with just the right amount of comfort for long days in the saddle and its grippy surface helps hold you in position when grabbing a handful of throttle.
- Flexible Tunnel Flares: These special skirts are attached to the lower rear tunnel section and are very effective in keeping snow swirl generated by the spinning track from reaching the rider.
- Engine: 4 Stroke / Liquid cooled
- Cylinders: 3-cylinder / 1049cc
- Bore and Stroke: 82 x 66.2 mm
- Fuel Delivery: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Clutch/Transmission: YVXC
- Disc Brake Type: Hydraulic disc
- Electric Start/DC Output: Standard / Standard
- Reverse: Push Button
- Suspension (Front): Independent, Double Wishbone
- Front shocks: Fox ® 1.5 ZeroTM QS3R
- Front Travel: 10" (254 mm)
- Ski type: Tuner, Gen 3
- Suspension (Rear): Slide Action
- Rear Shocks: FoxMD 1.5 ZeroMC QS3 / Fox® 2.0 ZeroTM QS3R
- Rear Travel: 13.5" (343 mm)
- Yamaha Performance Damper: N/A
- Length: 125" (3175 mm)
- Width: 48" (1219 mm)
- Track (WxLxH): 15 x 137 x 1.25" Camoplast® Ripsaw 2TMII
- Ski stance C to C: 42" (1067mm)
- Fuel Capacity (L): 37
- Hand and Thumb warmers: N/A
- Heated Seat: Standard, Hi/Low
- Windshield height: Super Short LE (215 x 390 mm)
- Headlights: Halogen
- Electric Power Steering: N/A
- Backrest: N/A
- Mirrors: Optional
- Tow Hitch: Optional
- Colour(s): White / Red
- Simplicity: While other plans bog you down in the details, factory-backed YPP gives you bulletproof protection from the unexpected. And it's as simple to use and understand as your Yamaha factory warranty.
- Protection From Expensive Bills: YPP is there whether your repair is a few dollars or a few thousand.
- No Deductible to Pay - Ever: Under YPP, Yamaha picks up the entire cost to repair every applicable manufacturing defect.
- Pick up Where Your Factory Warranty Leaves Off: YPP takes over automatically - and immediately - when your factory warranty expires.
- Added Value for Your Yamaha: Your YPP warranty is transferable, increasing the value of your Yamaha if you decide to sell or trade.
- No Claim Forms: Since we already know your Yamaha, there's no need for you to fill out lengthy claim forms. Your YPP information is available at every authorized Yamaha dealer across Canada.
- Affordable Options: Purchase years of YPP coverage at a fraction of what a single major repair costs. You can also use the Yamaha Financial Services program to finance this coverage.
- Real Peace of Mind: Yamaha is ready to step in to make necessary repairs (excluding those due to normal wear or aging) using genuine Yamaha parts and factory authorized technicians for the full duration of your coverage.
- Yamaha Protection Plus Does Not Cover Failures Resulting From: Commercial or Rental Usage, Racing or competition, Modification of original parts, Installation or use of non-authorized parts or accessories, Use of lubricants, oil and fuel oil mixture other than those recommended in the owner's manual, Accidents or collision or theft damage, Submersion, Fire, Appearance related damage - scratches, dents, fading, flaking, peeling, Normal wear and tear or lack of maintenance, Abuse or neglect, Improper storage, Corrosion, Operated on surfaces not covered with sufficient snow
- The Following Parts Are Not Covered: Drive belts, Skis, ski wear rods and ski skins, Sliders, tracks, track clips, Batteries, Oil, lubes, filters, spark plugs, Light bulbs, sealed beams and fuses, High tension cables, Seat and/or covers, Idler wheels and bearings, Brake pads, Drive chain and sprockets, Primary clutch tuning parts, Secondary clutch tuning parts, Body, windshield and other cosmetic parts, 20,000 km mileage limit *
- Engine Type
- Bore x Stroke
- 82 x 66.2 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Liquid cooled
- Brake Type
- Hydraulic disc
- Front Suspension
- Independent, Double Wishbone
- Front Travel
- 10 in. (254 mm)
- Rear Suspension
- Slide Action
- Rear Travel
- 13.5 in. (343 mm)
- Ski Type
- Tuner III
- Ski Stance
- 42 in. (1067mm)
- Track Dimensions
- 15 x 137 x 1.25 in. Camoplast® Ripsaw 2TMII
- Fuel Capacity
- 37 L
- White / Red
- Electric Start
- Push Button